10 Great Reasons to Give Cupping Therapy in Kansas City a Try
Have you ever watched Olympic swimmers and noticed large red welts or bruises on their backs or shoulders? While it may look painful, it isn’t. It’s caused by a traditional form of Chinese medicine known as cupping. Along with swimmers, gymnasts, rowers, and other high-performing athletes—have all been known to use this technique to help with the various aches and pains of training.
Here at Lifestyle Massage + Bodywork we already provide you with what some call the best massage in Overland Park, but you may not know we also can provide some of the best cupping therapy in Overland Park!
Image Credit: http://www.achieve-personaltraining.com/blog/2016/8/31/what-is-cupping
So…what are the reasons to try Cupping Therapy in Kansas City.?
1. Relaxation: First and foremost, cupping is relaxing. It warms your body, and the feeling and effects are very similar to the best deep tissue massage you’ve ever received.
It’s not just a treat, it’s a treatment. Deep Tissue Massage in Kansas City.
2. Ease: Cupping therapy in Kansas City typically lasts about 15 minutes to half an hour, making it a quick and efficient way to get excellent results. While you are getting some of the best massages in Overland Park with us, you should talk to us about adding a cupping session to your next massage.
3. Few Side Effects: Despite the red marks, cupping is exceptionally gentle. The appearance of the dark spots is the only side effect.
4. Non-Invasive: If you aren’t a fan of needles from acupuncture and are looking for an alternative to invasive muscle therapies, cupping is a comfortable, harmless option.
5. All Natural: A benefit to Olympic and professional athletes, cupping is all-natural. You never have to worry about ingredients or interactions with medicines you may have to take. If you’re an athlete, we can help you book some of the best sports massages in Overland Park and add the best cupping therapy in Kansas City as well.
6. Well Researched: Scientific studies have shown that cupping can assist in treating shingles and acne. It is also a proven form of pain management.
Come in stressed. Leave revitalized. Infrared Saunas in Kansas City.
7. Time Tested: While cupping is popular now, it was also a commonly used medicinal practice in ancient China as long ago as 281 AD. In fact, findings have shown the Ancient Egyptians, back in 1550 BC, may have even used cupping techniques.
8. Treats Many Conditions: Cupping can be used to treat ailments such as allergies, eczema, high blood pressure, acne, menstrual pain, diarrhea and indigestion, asthma, muscle pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, varicose veins, fertility issues, and more. If you have an ailment and are struggling to find relief, call us today, and we can help you book some of the best cupping therapy in Overland Park.
9. Mental Health Benefits: Cupping therapy works wonders for aching muscles in your body, but it can also benefit your mind as well. It can help surface pent-up emotions and ease depression and anxiety.
10. Fast Acting: Similar to massage, cupping therapy benefits start immediately. They will also last for several days, sometimes over a week.
With all these great reasons, don’t hesitate to call us today and schedule what some people say is the best cupping therapy in Kansas City.
Soothe your soul, soothe your mind, with infrared saunas in Kansas City.
LIFESTYLE MASSAGE + BODYWORK
Lifestyle Massage in Kansas City offers stress-relieving services to suit every stage of life. Are you expecting a baby? We offer the best prenatal massage in Kansas City! Spending all day on your feet and just overstressed? Try Infrared Saunas in Kansas City. What if you just want a relaxing day with your significant other? Wind down your week with a Couple’s Massage in Kansas City. We are here to offer you relaxation, self-care, and well-being. Whether through deep tissue, sports, or craniosacral massage, our team will work on a strategy that leaves you feeling ready to take on anything!
Are you looking for the best massage in Kansas City? Lifestyle Massage boasts two convenient locations in Lenexa and Brookside. Fill out contact information here. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 913-942-0340 to schedule your appointment.